Saturday, February 4, 2012

What's in my bag?

This is a great feature from Paint the Moon.  I love Annie's whimsical eye and her attention to detail.  She also creates amazing actions and templates. 

I am always interested in seeing what other photographers consider their "must need" items.  It really helps me make my way through all the possibilities.  And as a fellow Nikon user I love seeing what gorgeous images Annie is able to come up with.

These are some of my favorite items that I plan on adding to my wish list:

Pinned Image
Photo Credit
The Nikon D3 is described as having amazing low light capabilites as well as beautiful bokeh (i'm a sucker for bokeh) and faster continuous shooting. These are all major pluses.

Pinned Image
Photo Credit

The Nikon 85mm 1.4G is a great lens for close-ups, detail shots with fantastic bokeh and also works well in low light.  Paint the Moon says that this is their "favorite" lens.  I think the 85mm and the next one i'm about to share with you would be used all the time by me.

Pinned Image
Photo Credit

The Nikon 35mm 1.4G will be perfect for my style of photography.  I like the wide angle lens because it will allow me to keep more than one subject in focus and it will capture the surrounding scenery as well.  Another reason i'm really excited about this lens:  the way it captures sun flare. I am a huge sucker for sun flare!  I think this is the #1 purchase in my future.

Thanks to Annie over at Paint the Moon for all the amazing tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment